1. To better serve our members by improving Member Management.
2. To solidify our path forward, develop a detailed, rolling 2-year Budget.
3. To broaden our reach and impact, decide how 13 Communities work as one Valley.
4. To better serve our members, initiate mutually-beneficial partnering with other organizations.
5. To strengthen our infrastructure for growth, establish CVCC policies, procedures and systems.
6. To better serve members, launch a “Shop the Valley” Marketing Campaign.
7. To simplify future decision-making, clarify the Mission Statement.