COSE / CHAMBER PARTNERSHIP
Double the benefits of a single membership by joining your local Chamber of Commerce and COSE.
When you join The Chagrin Valley Chamber of Commerce and COSE, you gain access to twice the benefits, support, resources and impact of joining our organizations separately. With a dual membership, you strengthen your presence in your local community while supporting the economic development of the entire region.
COSE Savings and Support Dual Membership Package
Businesses that join their local Chamber of Commerce and COSE at the Savings and Support level will receive the standard benefits included in the COSE Savings and Support Package as well as the following additional opportunities and resources:
Ability to offer a promotion to over 10,000 businesses via the COSE Member Exclusives email blast.
COSE recently launched a new initiative which provides exclusive discounts for members and their employees on items and services for their business and home! Each month, COSE Member Exclusive deals will hit your inbox with unique money-saving opportunities from COSE member organizations.
$50 discount on the fee to become an Expert in the COSE Expert Network.
Do you have expertise and want to know how you can partner with COSE to share your expertise through the COSE Expert Network, in the Mind Your Business magazine, or on the COSE Blog? Want to be a resource for other business owners? Check out the benefits and reach out to Diane Helbig to get started.
Discounted pricing on registration to the COSE/Chamber Partner Super Networking Event.
Join us on the night that 29 Chambers of Commerce come together to celebrate the connectivity of our business region at the largest multi-chamber networking event in Northeastern Ohio. Utilize our vast chamber network to create business connections across the region.
COSE Business Connections Dual Membership Package
Businesses that join their local Chamber of Commerce and COSE at the Business Connections level will receive the standard benefits included in the COSE Business Connections Package as well as the following additional opportunities and resources:
An invitation to one COSE Investor Network Event
- COSE Investor Network provides access to events, experiences or conversations that allow you to hear about specific work or initiatives in advance of the broader community, giving you the opportunity to share your perspective, shape next steps and connect with other small business leaders.
An additional $50 discount on the fee to become an Expert in the COSE Expert Network
Complimentary invitation and access to a VIP Keynote Event at BizConCLE
- BizConCLE is a unique education and networking experience exclusively designed for small and middle-market company CEOs, C-Suite, and their employees. The one-and-a-half day convention is the coming together of the COSE Small Business Convention and the GCP Middle Market Forum. It includes nationally-recognized keynote speakers, plenary sessions led by regional business and community leaders, and hands-on workshops in areas like Talent, People and HR; Marketing, Customers and Branding; Business Growth, Sales & Financials; and Owner, Leader and Team Development. There’s also a full exhibit hall, post-convention dinners hosted throughout downtown Cleveland, and multiple opportunities to connect through industry-focused roundtables and networking receptions.
Complimentary registration to the COSE/Chamber Partner Super Networking Event
One additional opportunity to offer a promotion to over 10,000 businesses via the COSE Member Exclusive email blast.
Questions? Contact COSE at 216-592-2355 or email@example.com
Energy Efficiency Program
COSE works with partners to offer energy efficiency programs designed to save Ohio businesses money on their energy bills. COSE's Energy programs boost efficiencies with energy assessments and audits. We'll help you find resources for financial incentives and rebates.
The key to realizing significant long-term energy savings in your home or small business is to reduce the amount you actually need and use each month. The best way to identify opportunities is a professional energy assessment.
Interested in a professional energy assessment? Send us an email or call 216.592.2205.
Utility Rebates and Incentives
COSE Energy Choice, as part of its customized energy efficiency suite of solutions, is an administrator for utility rebate and incentive programs. There are many rebates and incentives available to small and large commercial and industrial businesses that invest in new energy efficient products and equipment.
Questions? Send us an email or call 216.592.2205.
A DSE2 Rider is a surcharge from FirstEnergy impacting utility bills of large electric users. The DSE2 Rider is a result of the Ohio Senate Bill 221. If you’re a large user, these additional charges can be significant. But there are ways you can receive rebates for energy efficiency projects, and maybe even avoid the charges altogether if you are a mercantile electric customer, meaning you use more than 700,000 kWh a year between one or more facilities combined. If you think your organization may be eligible to participate, learn more about DSE2 Riders.
Workers' Comp Program
Sure you’re looking to save on your workers’ comp premiums, but don’t you expect a lot more for your business? That’s why we have endorsed COSE Compensation Services as the preferred workers’ compensation program for our members.
What does this mean for you?
· You will have access to the most comprehensive workers’ compensation program in Ohio, offering you expert claims management, legal representation, safety and unemployment consultation services, underwriting and policy management.
· You may switch from your current provider to COSE’s program without running the risk of losing current or future group-rating status or premium discounts.
· COSE’s competitive group rating discount gives you the best possible savings coupled with superior customer service and solutions.
· COSE also offers Group Retrospective Rating and Third Party Administrative Services for businesses that don’t currently qualify for group rating discounts and works to help you become qualified.
Find out how much you can save through COSE by requesting a quote at cose.org/compquote or call 216.592.2351. Not only is it quick and easy, the quote is no obligation and does not cost you anything!
Underwriters will review Ohio BWC quarterly data when it’s released in July and start releasing quotes in August. That still gives you plenty of time to enroll before the BWC deadline in November.
Office Products Solutions
OfficeMax provides a “Total Solution” from office products, paper and printing, to furniture and technology. Here's what you get through COSE's OfficeMax discount program:
COSE Member-only pricing and discounts on 12,000+ products on a list of commonly used products the catalog
· Discount pricing on printing and document services for business cards, brochures and more
· Free delivery on all orders over $50
· Shop online, by phone, or in-store
· Share this discount with your employees (great for back to school savings)