Don't miss one of the best festivals around the area. Every year the Chagrin Valley Jaycees put on a spectacular festival throughout Memorial Day weekend. Each day is filled with activities and the ongoing carnival at Riverside Park.
- Thursday Evening - Rides begin at Riverside Park in Chagrin Falls. "Balloon Glow" has been rescheduled for Sunday evening at dusk due to weather. Takes place behind Chagrin Falls High School on E. Washington Street; In the Big Tent: Profit-the Band plays @ 6 pm; Armstrong Bearcat @ 8:30 pm
- Friday Dusk - Balloon Launch CFHS (Balloon races throughout the weekend); In the Big Tent: Alan Greene plays @ 6:00pm; Big Zipper plays @ 9:00 pm
- Friday-Sunday - Taste of Chagrin on the Triangle, (10 - 8 pm) Downtown Chagrin Falls and Carnival at Riverside Park
- Sunday 2:00 PM - Parade down E. Washington from the High School to Police Station past the center of town. "Balloon Glow" at dusk behind the high school on E. Washington St., Chagrin Falls.
- Sunday Morning Race /Walk @ 9am
Program and Applications for Parade, Booths, Race, Taste of Chagrin can be found HERE
Lunch with the Chamber
Fitness & Work Balance
SPEAKER: Ginny Hridel, Product Manager of Health Wellness Programs
DATE: Friday, June 21
TIME: 11:30 – 1:00 pm
COST: $15 (box lunch) Must Register
WHERE: Frohring Meadows Picnic Shelter
16780 Savage Road, Bainbridge, OH
4 Member Exhibitors will be on hand to share exciting news and products related to health and fitness: Community – B, Bike Ohio, Fitness Together, and Snap Fitness
Ginny Hridel provides ongoing expansion, development, and support of COSE’s health promotion and wellness initiatives. She has worked in the insurance industry since 2003, and is licensed in Life, Health and Accident Insurance.
Ginny’s background in her family’s small business and her passion for health management helps her to understand the unique challenges small businesses face when implementing wellness programs. She is also a competitive tri-athlete and marathon runner. Ginny is passionate about health and productivity management for worksites because she can help employees become healthier, happier people, which makes a positive difference in their lives, and the lives of their families.
Join us for a box lunch (provided) at the Frohring Meadows Picnic Shelter. You can access the shelter from Savage Road off E. Washington. We will have plenty of conversation and "fitness" members on hand with advice about their own businesses and/or programs. If you have extra time, take a short walk with us after the talk.
Business Networking at Burntwood Tavern
WHERE Burntwood Tavern (back patio)
504 E. Washington St.
WHEN Thursday, May 30 5-7 pm
COST NO Charge Chamber Members
The Membership Committee has planned a very special business networking event to help kick off the summer “outdoor patio” season. Join us on the patio at our new Chamber member, The Burntwood Tavern, for delicious appetizers and great conversations. Cash Bar.
Bring a potential new Chamber member and get entered into a drawing for a free membership (for yourself) for 2014. This is a great opportunity to invite that business associate you’ve been trying to get to join the Chamber. Please RSVP for this event and let us know who your guest will be (so we can have a name tag ready for them).
Deadline for RSVPs Thursday, May 23. Register at cvcc.org or by calling 440.247.6607.