Teller - Chagrin Falls Location
The Teller is responsible for handling customer accounts, opening and closing accounts and processing
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provides excellent customer service by processing customer transactions; answers customer
inquiries both in person and on the telephone including Customer Relationship Center Support;
follows-up with customers as necessary.
2. Operates Teller window; maintains acceptable outages based on the Branch Operation Guidelines;
maintains appropriate cash limits; follows policies and procedures to ensure compliance for branch
3. Opens and closes deposit accounts and services with accuracy and in accordance to bank policies
and applicable regulations; acts as a backup to the head teller by assisting with overrides and
coaching new tellers.
4. Cross-sells bank’s products and services by using insights gained about the customer’s needs;
provides investment, mortgage, business banking referrals; follows up on referral opportunities.
5. Assists in performing back office duties which includes completing branch reports, balancing the
ATMs, processing night/mail deposits, and filing.
6. Assists in shared Customer Relationship Center responsibilities.
7. May float to other bank branches as needed.
8. Other duties as required.
2. Change Champion
5. Detail Orientation
6. Organizational Savvy
7. Process Oriented
8. Service Orientation
1. Experience in retail banking is preferred.
2. Experience in customer service is preferred.
3. Experience in financial services or banking is preferred.
4. Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required. Cleartouch, OnBase,
various government and investor software/web portals is preferred.
Education and Experience
1. Education: High School Diploma or equivalent is required; Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
2. Certification: [Float positions] Valid driver’s license is required.
3. Years of experience: 0 to 2 years is required.
4. Years of experience supervising: None.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift, walk, stand, sit,
bend, reach with hands and arms, climb, push/pull, use hands, and see, hear and speak.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
This position is performed in an office setting, able to work days and hours branch offices are open.
Able to work overtime as directed.