AQUA DOC Lake & Pond Management-Now Hiring!
AQUA DOC, the leader in lake and pond management throughout Ohio is looking for a Waterscapes Construction Foreman to construct and manage water garden features in Chardon, Ohio. If you like working outdoors, independently, and in a very busy fast paced team environment then this is the place for you!
What Can We Offer You?
- Paid industry and company training
- Competitive wages & PTO
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, and supplemental insurances
- Retirement plan with company match
What Can You Expect?
- Design and provide proposals for new construction of waterfeatures
- Conduct onsite supervision and labor for duration of large projects
- Make site visits/inspections on smaller scaled projects
- Install or repair existing waterfeatures according to client and contract specifications
- Follow bid sheets to ensure deadlines are met and materials/labor are on budget
- Review all paperwork and maintain records to be submitted on completed work
- Team leadership/training and project management
- Customer service and minor administration duties
- Ensure the quality work is completed to company standards
What Are the Requirements?
- Clean driving record a must
- Knowledge and comfort with power tools and small equipment preferred
- Ability to interact clearly and effectively in both written and oral communication
- Familiar with waterscapes and their functions
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to train new employees and lead by example
- Time-management and organizational skills
- Understanding of basic math and budgeting processes
- Passion for the outdoors
- Capability to read, write, analyze, and interpret company documents
- The ability to lift 50lbs
Want to join our team? Submit a resume for consideration today!
Equal Opportunity Employer - Drug Free Work Place
Chagrin Chamber Live Cam