Dental Office Assistant
Hiring Dental Office Assistant to join our small Dental Team in in the Village of Chagrin Falls!
Our office provides a family like setting that adheres to high standard of care while maintaining equally high level of sterilization and COVID protocols. Must be an enthusiastic team member with a friendly customer service disposition who is able multi-task while maintaining accuracy to detail.
- Able to articulate in a professional and friendly manner insurance coverage and amounts owed to the practice
- Greet and seat patients, schedule patients for return and future visits
- Ability to prioritize deadlines and maintain accuracy while multi-tasking
- Schedule, confirm and maintain patient records through Dentrix
- Insurance, billing and coverage
- Resolve issues in an accurate and timely manner
- Clean, prepare, and sterilize rooms and instruments
- Perform other tasks as assigned such as end of day reports, daily account reconciliation
- Excellent verbal, communication skills and ability to problem solve
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Confident computer skills
- Hepatitis B vaccinated
- High school diploma or GED
- Preferred Dental Insurance Billing
- Dentrix or Easy Dental experience a plus but able to train
- Part-Time; 14-19 hours per week with the ability to switch and alternate days as part of a job share position.
- Mondays 8-5:30
- Fridays 8-1:30
- Saturdays-1 to 2 per month 8:30-1:30
Be part of our team!