AQUA DOC Lake & Pond Management-Now Hiring!
AQUA DOC, the leader in lake and pond management throughout Ohio is looking for Field Biologists at our Cleveland, Ohio location. If you like working outdoors, independently, in a very busy fast paced team environment then this is the place for you! We currently have multiple positions available for full-time employees looking for a unique & rewarding career path.
What Can We Offer You?
- On-going paid industry and company training
- Competitive wages & PTO
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, and supplemental insurances
- Retirement plan with company match
What Can You Expect?
- Perform labor associated with pond management
- Enter pond/lake to remove vegetation, debris, or other objects within
- Set up and tear down equipment
- Clean equipment and container disposal
What Are The Requirements?
- Passion for the outdoors
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Basic swimming skills
- Capability to read, write, analyze, and interpret company documents
- The ability to lift 50lbs
- Background in aquatic control/management or similar filed experience preferred
Want to join our team? Submit a resume for consideration today!
Equal Opportunity Employer - Drug Free Work Place
Chagrin Chamber Live Cam