Shift Schedule: 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am
FT, average 40 hours per week, mandatory alternating weekends and holidays
PT, average 30 hours per week, mandatory alternating weekends and holidays
Temporary also available
PRN, on call, as needed
About the Company:
We are a premier assisted living and independent living community in Chagrin Falls dedicated to creating a welcoming, warm environment for the residents who call our community home. We offer competitive pay and a true team environment. If you are looking for a challenging and highly rewarding career, we want to hear from you!
What You Will Do:
- Follow individualized plan of care (ISP) for each assigned resident. Observe residents for change in condition and report any changes immediately to nursing supervisor. Document daily care and red flags throughout the shift especially rounds at night as they occur.
- May check and record vital signs, weights, and other duties as assigned in accordance with state regulations and community policies.
- Provide for or assist residents with activities of daily living as needed, including bathing/showing according to schedule, oral care, toileting, dressing, etc. Perform restorative nursing techniques including proper positioning, ADL training, and Passive Range of Motion. Assist in providing appropriate information and behavioral prompts, cues, redirection, and affirming support to residents in need.
- Encourage residents to participate in scheduled activities; assist residents in getting to activities. Coordinate and assist with activities as directed.
- Assist residents with transfers and ambulation as directed, using proper body mechanics, back supports, and mechanical devices as required. Provide transportation for residents within facility and, at times, accompany to appointments outside facility.
- Respond to urgent calls as assigned and in timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- Nursing Assistant Training Program certificate (approved by the State Board of Nursing) required.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification preferred.
- CPR and First Aid certification required.
- On a daily basis, throughout the workday: Must be capable of sitting, standing, walking, climbing stairs, reaching, turning, bending, stooping, crouching and kneeling, reaching over the head, grasping with both hands, and fine manipulation. Must physically be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted. Must physically be able to carry, transfer, push and pull, and reposition residents with assistance or using appropriate equipment.
- Competitive pay.
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and more.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program
- Flexible working schedule
Hired candidates will be required to successfully complete a criminal background check, valid references, pre-employment drug test, physical and proof of employment eligibility. EOE.
Chagrin Chamber Live Cam