We are proud to be a Cleveland Plain Dealer Top Workplace three years in a row: 2020, 2021, 2022!
?We Have a Dynamic and Inclusive Culture! Apply at www.beechbrook.org !
We inspire creativity, passion, optimism and fun!
Working as a Care Coordinator you also get the following benefits:
- $4,000 Sign On/Retention Bonus - for full-time employees (Pro-rated for past employees)
- Cuyahoga County
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid vacation days in addition to sick and personal days
- 11 company holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (health insurance options for a variety of life situations and budgets; free health care option)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Mileage, cell phone, tuition, and relocation reimbursement
Essential Responsibilities (others may be assigned):
- Assume responsibility for facilitating the wrap around process and developing a team for each client
- Attend court sessions, SARs, staffing and other community meetings as necessary for every case
- Work with family to increase informal supports, participation, and representation on plans of care and the wrap process
- Conduct a thorough Psychiatric Diagnostic Evaluation, including diagnoses, treatment planning and linkage, as needed to appropriate internal and external services
- Complete daily progress notes and other Medicaid documentation within proper timeframes
- Develop client focused and strengths-based treatment plans and monitor for progress
- Partner with both internal and external treatment providers in implementing and evaluating the ITP/treatment plan
- Develop effective relationships to function as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations with complex psychiatric needs
- Experience working with at risk youth and families
- Skilled in using computer software applications such as Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must have a valid OH driver’s license with no more than 5 points
*Beech Brook is an equal opportunity employer and a place where people are proud to work. As a “Trauma Informed Care” organization, we value our employees with appreciation for the impact of trauma and its relevance to our clients and staff. We employ the best people where staff feel valued, empowered, connected, inspired and part of something meaningful. We inspire creativity, passion, optimism and fun!