We are proud to be a Cleveland Plain Dealer Top Workplace three years in a row: 2020, 2021, 2022!
?We Have a Dynamic and Inclusive Culture! Apply at www.beechbrook.org !
Beech Brook, one of Northeast Ohio’s premier mental health agencies, is hiring for our Foster Care program. A wrap around worker is a reliable, responsible person. This position will provide one on one intervention with Level 3 & 4 Foster care clients. Act in the role as a mentor, providing support and respite to foster parents and transporting clients. Knowledge of community resources is a plus. Individuals in this role must have flexible hours and be available to participate in on-call rotation, with evening and weekend work required.
Our competitive benefits package includes:
- Paid vacation days in addition to sick and personal days
- 11 company holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (health insurance options available for a variety of personal situations and budgets; free health care option)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Mileage, cell phone, tuition, and relocation reimbursement
- Works as part of the treatment team supporting the youth and family. Spend time with youth in the community to develop their social living skills
- Document using the electronic health record according to agency and Medicaid guidelines
- Assist in supporting foster parents (pick up clothing for respite, pick up prescriptions).
- Provide collateral support for youth and families including but not limited to transport, supporting youth in school or activity participation etc.
- Assist in crisis management as directed
- Must be team oriented and work effectively with a variety of supportive tasks.
- Must be strength based.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Valid State of Ohio driver license.
- Must have flexible hours and be available to participate in on call rotation.
- High school diploma.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Computer literate using EMR’s
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 2 years’ experience with SED (Severely Emotionally Disturbed) youth and families
*Beech Brook is an equal opportunity employer and a place where people are proud to work. As a “Trauma Informed Care” organization, we value our employees with appreciation for the impact of trauma and its relevance to our clients and staff. We employ the best people where staff feel valued, empowered, connected, inspired and part of something meaningful. We inspire creativity, passion, optimism and fun!