Retail Sales Associates - Full Time
Committed to quality and honesty, Arborwear is an outdoor apparel company built with authenticity, trust and a dash of humor. Our honest, hardworking clothing is trusted by down-to-earth pros in the trees and in the trades. This high-quality, rugged, yet comfortable apparel is worn by men and women in construction, conservation and every green industry in between.
Arborwear is searching for an exceptional new Full Time Retail Sales Associate who can serve customers in our flagship store. Reporting to our Retail Store Supervisor, you will:
- Welcome customers with the goal to make every guest feel like the more important one we’ve ever had every time.
- Answer customers’ questions and share product knowledge. Suggest products customers may not have known about or thought of to try.
- Show customers around the retail store and match their needs with available products
- Communicate with customers about new products, special offers, events or and other potential interesting information
- Help customers find the size, style or accessories to go with their requests
- Build relationships with repeat customers and get to know their preferences to better serve them.
- Alert management of potential issues or roadblocks from serving all customers
- Lead and train part time retail team associates with best customer service practices
- Assist with inventory by receiving merchandise and stocking retail store and other warehouse locations
- Process payments by totaling purchases and processing payment methods such as credit cards, cash, etc.
- Fulfill curbside pickup orders between picking station and customers arriving during pick up windows of time
- Maintain safe, clean retail conditions and enforce and maintain company policies and procedures
- Excellent customer service skills
- Clearly and effectively communicate with customers
- Willing to develop product knowledge, skill set, learn and grow with the company
- Understanding of sales, promotions, trends, retail markets, and merchandising
- Positive sense of humor, great energy and infective enthusiasm
- Service-driven with customer service skills and general people skills
- Works as a team player with a conscientious team attitude
- Organized with attention to detail
- Listens and communicates well
- Experience achieving financial and business objectives
- Quick and effective problem-solving skills with ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Experience with point-of-sale systems and basic mathematics and financial knowledge
- Must meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstratable work ethic
Full Time hours, flexible schedule around store-open times.
Spring Store Hours
Monday to Friday 8:00 to 6:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Future Store Hours
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Saturday or Sunday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
To apply for this full-time position, please email a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com with “Retail Associate” in the subject line of your email,
For all positions, compensation is commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits are available. Arborwear is a tobacco-free workplace.
Arborwear outfits green industry professionals with appropriate uniform solutions and protective workwear to ensure safety, enhance brands, enable comfort, and endure all work and weather conditions. Our company is built with honesty and hard work. Our people are humble, happy, and helpful.
Read on about our Vision and Values: https://arborwear.com/page/our-vision-and-values
Arborwear “Hi Five” Core Values:
We’re solution providers. We bring shirts to backs, pants to legs, and answers to questions.
We’re service driven. We are committed to quality, utility, responsibility, and sustainability.
We’re better makers. We’re passionate and driven to improve our products, partnerships, and selves.
We’re fun. We enjoy working together as a family. We’re high spirited and good humored.
We’re huggers. Friends and trees. We welcome new friends and new adventures with open arms.
We’re confident. We bring our true selves. We are accountable for our own satisfaction.
We’re together. We celebrate successes and shoulder failures as a team.
We’re respectful. We coach not command and manage not mandate.
We’re modest. We choose frugal over fancy. We’re extravagant with gratitude.
We’re trustworthy. We’re courageous about doing things right. We respect safety and loathe
We’re transparent. We’re candid about our decisions and how we’re doing. We learn from mistakes.
We’re authentic. We’re genuine about who we are and what we believe. We have high standards.
We’re ambitious. Our sleeves are permanently rolled up. Our hands get dirty no matter title or tenure.
We’re gritty. We’re brave and bold. We push and persevere. We don’t wait or whimper.
We’re active. We don’t let the dust settle; and we won’t settle for the status quo.
Chagrin Chamber Live Cam