Chagrin Pet, Garden and Power Equipment is a retailer of high-quality pet food, wild birdseed and lawn & garden supplies. We are a locally owned business with second generation owners and more than 80 years of excellence in the community.
What We're Looking For:
Someone with retail experience, excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, self-motivation and the ability to multi-task.
We are hiring for a hourly position, full or part time. Full time is 40 hours per week, with overtime during peak seasons. Part time position is 24-35 hours per week. Position includes some weekends. Must have proficiency in computer technology.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Must be able to lift 40 pounds without assistance; may lift over 40 pounds with or without assistance.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to talk with customers, sales team and managers
• 1 year of retail experience providing customer service, including identifying and resolving customer issues, assisting customers in locating product, greeting customers, answering phones, and building relationships with customers
• 1 year of retail experience in a related field (e.g., receiving, pets or garden)
• Plant care and horticultural knowledge a plus
Options for medical, dental, vision & 401K
Salary is based on experience
Chagrin Pet, Garden & Power Equipment is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or genetics.