General Manager (Pinecrest)
Club Pilates offers group reformer classes in various formats and levels to accommodate everyone seeking to learn Pilates and hone their fitness expertise. Club Pilates is a well-established, nation-wide brand, committed to providing affordable and accessible Pilates to the community.
Club Pilates is currently established in 38 states and 2 countries. Class formats target a wide range of clients’ needs – from young to more senior and beginner to advanced. Club Pilates was one of the first studios to create a 500-hour Teacher Training Program designed to thoroughly and safely teach group Pilates apparatus classes. Club Pilates has already sold 750 territories throughout the United States and Canada. Its over 2200 instructors provide over 17 million workouts a year to tens of thousands of members. Club Pilates has been recognized in Inc Magazine's Inc. 500 and Inc. 5000 List two years in a row as well as Entrepreneur Magazine's Franchise 500 two years in a row. For more information, visit www.clubpilates.com
The ideal Manager will oversee all Studio functionality from Sales to Instructors.
- 2+ years of retail/service sales or fitness sales experience.
- Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps in sales
- Ability to manage and drive 4 revenue streams: memberships, retail, private training, and teacher training
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via email
- Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgement.
- An affinity and passion for fitness.
- Solid writing and grammar skills.
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public.
- Proficiency with computers and Studio software.
- Lead generation including Grass Roots Marketing and Networking
- Implement sales process to schedule prospects into Demo class
- Membership sales
- Manage staff schedule
- Directly coordinate with all vendors, ensuring that studio retail/products are stocked with accurate inventory counts
- Supervise Sales Representatives
- Hire/Manage all instructors at the studio
- Proficiency in ClubReady, to include revenue reports, attendance reports, etc.
- Review instructor evaluations performed by Master Trainers
- Independently make decisions related to high level customer service
- Collect out-standing dues
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the Pilates Studio
- Enforce Club Pilates policies and procedures
- Ensure all forms, administrative supplies, and studio literature is stocked and visible
- Schedule and participate in networking/community events and studio promotions
- Strategically manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for the studio
- Any other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on experience & performance
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity to bonus, based on performance
- Unlimited growth potential within the company.