Unlock your career potential as an Inside Sales Representative at Universal Windows Direct. At UWD, we are driven by success. This includes YOUR success. We need motivated, talented, charismatic, self-starters. If success and winning motivates you, you belong with us! Our top-notch sales team is driving growth as a national leader in the home improvement industry.
If helping people get what they want is something that excites you, we will give you the tools, the training, and the team you need to achieve those goals. We truly believe everyone can carve out their niche and make a career here, and we want you to be the next part of that.
- Provide an excellent first impression to every customer you interact with
- Offer helpful solutions to customer’s home improvement needs.
- Drive new business through inbound and outbound follow ups.
- Set appointments and generate referrals for our Outside Sales team.
What’s required to get started?
- B2C or B2B or Customer Service experience.
- 1-2 Years of inbound/outbound calling.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Strong listening and conversational skills.
- Ability to set and achieve goals.
- NO COLD CALLING! We give you all the prospects. All of your leads are homeowners that have actively shown interest in a home improvement project.
- Flexible schedule and shifts 8a-4p, 10a-6p, or 12p-8p.
- Uncapped earning potential.
- Overtime opportunities
- Exceptional training; including our exclusive sales process.
- Opportunities for career growth and rapid advancement throughout the company.
- Personal and group coaching designed to take your skills and abilities to the next level.
- Ability to work from home.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation packages (base hourly & uncapped commission)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with Plan Options
- Basic and Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance for Employee and Family
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO). For any vacation, personal, and sick day needs.