Hiring Immediately for a PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN for our Macedonia location.
The effective Technician is a professional tradesperson with the specific objective of carrying day-to-day directives.
Key Responsibilities and Activities:
• Perform water mitigation and restoration including extraction of water (including clean water, Gray water, and sewage backups), set-up and monitoring of drying equipment, demolition and Removal of damaged carpet pad, baseboard, drywall, and other items, and final cleanings/sanitizing of the affected areas.
• Perform fire damage cleaning and restoration, including demolition and removal of damaged
property, cleaning of building contents, and cleaning of the structure in preparation for repair
• Perform mold remediation services in accordance with industry standards and practices.
• Provide trauma cleaning and restoration services.
• Evening and weekend work is required, with “on-call” responsibilities during some off-hours.
• High school diploma or equivalent. Associates degree preferred.
• Excellent verbal communication skills and professional personal presentation.
• Ability to lift and move 50 lbs.
• Drivers license with clean driving record.
Contact Catherine Peters at 440-286-2209 or send resume to:
PuroClean of Western Reserve, 400 Highland Road East, Unit 3, Macedonia, OH 44056
Chagrin Chamber Live Cam