Blossom Time FestivalName: Blossom Time FestivalDate: May 25, 2017Website: http://www.cvjc.orgEvent Description:Don't miss one of the best festivals around the area. Every year the Chagrin Valley Jaycees put on a spectacular festival throughout Memorial Day weekend. Each day is filled with activities and the ongoing carnival at Riverside Park.
- Thursday Evening - Rides begin at Riverside Park in Chagrin Falls at 5:30- 10:30 pm and the "Balloon Glow" takes place at dusk behind Chagrin Falls High School on E. Washington Street Thursday's schedule here
- Balloon Launch CFHS (Balloon launches throughout the weekend - 6:30-8:00 am)
- Friday's schedule here
- Friday-Sunday - Taste of Chagrin on the Triangle, Downtown Chagrin Falls and Carnival at Riverside Park.
- Saturday's schedule here
- Sunday 2:00 PM - Parade down E. Washington from the High School to Police Station past the center of town. Sunday's schedule here
- Sunday Morning Race / Walk registration 7:30-8:30 am in Big Top Philomethian St. Race begins at 9:00 am
- Monday Memorial Day Parade to Evergreen Cemetary begins at Chagrin Falls Shopping Plaza at 10:00 am
For a complete listing of events, applications for the race, parade, booths, etc. visit the Chagrin Valley Jaycee Website. www.cvjc.org.
For advertising information, contact Tricia Randall 440.543.2804 or email@example.com.