Bainbridge Civic Club Pancake Breakfast
Sunday’s March 5, 12, & 19 | 8 AM – 1 PM at the Kenston Highschool Cafeteria
New for 2023 - we are now accepting credit card payments! There are two ways to enjoy your delicious breakfast.
- Dine-In: See and be seen (masks optional). Enjoy our sit-down service with unlimited pancakes and coffee!
- Delivery: Feed your troops and keep everyone happy with any combination of 20 pancakes and French toast, plus 10 sausage patties and 15 oz. of fresh Geauga County maple syrup.
- The sausage is an exclusive recipe, ground and made fresh each week by Mazzulo’s Market.
- The Geauga Maple Syrup is fresh from this season’s harvest and is brought to your table warm.
- No standing in food lines and self-serving. You are seated at tables with chairs in a beautiful sun-filled cafeteria, NEO weather permitting. Community volunteers take your order and bring your freshly prepared, hot food to your table.
- Still "GREEN" after all these years. Your meal is served on china plates, with china mugs, and metal silverware!
Please contact Mark George at 440-591-1819 or email BainbridgeCivic@gmail.com for more information about the pancake breakfast, joining the BCC, or becoming a sponsor.
Date and Time
Sunday Mar 12, 2023
8:00 AM - 1:00 PM EDT
Sunday's March 5, 12, & 19
8 AM - 1 PM
Kenston High School Cafeteria located at 9500 Bainbridge Rd, Chagrin Falls, OH 44023.
Fees/AdmissionMenu InformationAdults-$11 Seniors-$9 Kids-$6 Family Meal Delivery - $60All orders include Sausage, Coffee, Milk, Syrup, Butter, Applesauce, Orange Juice, and Unlimited Pancakes or French Toast. Additional sausage patties can be purchased. Pancake flavors include:
Plain (Buttermilk) • Blueberry • Buckwheat • French Toast
Unfortunately, none of the above offerings are gluten free.
The delivered family meal consists of your choice of:
Any combination of 20 pancakes and French toast, 10 sausage patties, & 15 oz. of fresh Geauga maple
Delivery meals must be ordered online prior to 11 pm on Saturday (the day before you want your order) so we can provide the highest quality remote dining experience. Order at www.TheCivicClub.org
Mark George 440-591-1819