Bainbridge Civic Club Pancake Breakfast
The Bainbridge Civic Club (BCC) hosts their 68th annual pancake breakfast at the Kenston High School cafeteria during the first three Sundays in March (1, 8, & 15). The pancake breakfast includes a choice of buttermilk, blueberry or buckwheat pancakes, French toast, freshly ground sausage*, orange juice, coffee, tea, or milk (white or chocolate) and pure Geauga county maple syrup!
The Bainbridge Civic Club Pancake Breakfast is a little different than the other area pancake breakfasts:
- The sausage is an exclusive BBC recipe that is ground and made fresh each week by Mazzulo’s Market.
- The Geauga Maple Syrup is fresh from this season’s harvest and is brought to your table warm.
- No standing in food lines and self-serving. You are seated at tables with chairs in a beautiful sun filled cafeteria, NEO weather permitting.
- Community volunteers take your order and bring your freshly prepared, hot food to your table.
- This has been a “Green” event before Green was a concept. Your meal is served with china plates, china mugs, and metal silverware.
Established on April 22, 1941 the all-volunteer Bainbridge Civic Club exists to assist the citizens of the Bainbridge and Auburn Communities who are in need of goods and services in addition to providing assistance for the general welfare of Bainbridge and Auburn Township.
BBC Fun Facts: the club provided funding for the lights at the original Kenston football stadium.
For more information about the pancake breakfast, joining the BCC, or becoming a sponsor, please contact Mark George @ 440-591-1819 or BainbridgeCivic@Gmail.com
Chagrin Chamber Live Cam