Don't miss one of the best festivals around the area. Every year the Chagrin Valley Jaycees put on a spectacular festival throughout Memorial Day weekend. Each day is filled with activities and the ongoing carnival at Riverside Park.
- Thursday Evening - Rides begin at Riverside Park in Chagrin Falls and the "Balloon Glow" takes place at dusk behind Chagrin Falls High School on E. Washington Street See Thursday's schedule here.
- Friday Dusk - Balloon Launch CFHS (Balloon races throughout the weekend) See Friday's schedule here.
- Friday-Sunday - Taste of Chagrin on the Triangle, Downtown Chagrin Falls and Carnival at Riverside Park. See Saturday's schedule here.
- Sunday 2:00 PM - Parade down E. Washington from the High School to Police Station past the center of town. See Sunday's schedule here.
- Sunday Morning Race / Walk
For a complete listing of events, applications for the race, parade, booths, etc. visit the Chagrin Valley Jaycee Website. www.cvjc.org
For advertising information, contact Tricia Randall 440.543.2804 or email@example.com